JackTight Electric: Electric Guitar and Bass Output Jack Repair Kit
- JackTight Electric is a revolutionary and simple-to-use tool for tightening the output jack of most electric guitars and basses.
- JackTight stabilizes and holds the output jack in place so the nut can be tightened without the jack spinning.
- JackTight simply and effectively solves one of the most common maintenance issues for guitarists and bassists.
- Made of durable aluminum, brass and steel. Also check out JackTight Acoustic: End-Pin and output jack repair kit for acoustic guitars!
- For product video demonstration and reviews, go to JackTight.com
JackTight Electric Output Jack Repair Kit is a revolutionary and simple-to-use system for tightening the output jack of most electric guitars and basses. Made of durable aluminum, brass and steel, JackTight will stand the test of time and use for electric guitars and basses. Package includes 1 JackTight Electric tool and a one-of-a-kind wrench for tightening the output jack of most guitars. This slim wrench is ½ inch on one side and 12mm on the other. Product also comes with replacement tubing. Instructions for replacing tubing are included in the package or available on our website. A must-have tool in every guitarist's toolbox! JackTight Electric can be used on any electric guitar or bass with a standard 1/4 inch output jack. U.S. Patent #: 8,312,621 B2 Also check out JackTight Acoustic: End-Pin and output jack repair kit for acoustic guitars!
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches; 0.16 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 pounds
- ASIN: B0062OJV0I
- Item model number: JT-100AW
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews