Epiphone ETZ2VNNH1 Hollow-Body Electric Guitar, Vintage Natural
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $707.13
- Amount Saved: $0.32
- Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 2 months
- The Zenith model has an aged gloss finish with aged nickel hardware. The top is solid spruce and has laminated maple back and sides.
- This classic has a 5-pc mahogany/maple neck with a rounded "C" profile with a dual-action truss rod and set neck. Ebony fingerboard with Falling Leaves inlays.
- Also coming with this guitar are Epiphone Historic tuners, ebony bridge that has a Shadow SH-1000 integrated pickup and a vintage trapeze tailpiece.
In the 1930s Zenith had a headstock with decorative colored engravings characterized by the white banners proudly identifying the Master built product line. By 1936 the Zenith model had been resized twice before arriving at the classic 16 3/8" bodied version that persisted well into the 1950's. Now Epiphone has brought the Zenith back in all it's vintage glory.
- Product Dimensions: 44 x 18 x 8 inches; 20 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 20 pounds
- ASIN: B01G26RQSY
- Item model number: ETZ2VNNH1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews